Registration for the Spring 2023 season is now open! The registration deadline is March 1
Please scroll down and read the Registration Instructions BEFORE you begin the registration process.
Please read the information below about how to purchase a new uniform as well details regarding when the softgoods store will open.
Lastly, please download the mobile app CM Lax uses to communicate practice and game info; instructions can be found below.
Chester Mendham Lacrosse
CMLAX Registration Instructions - Read Carefully
1) Parents will need to click on the red REGISTER ONLINE button (on top right or in left nav) and then sign in with EMAIL address and password. If you are new CM Lax or forgot your password, type in your email only and a password will automatically be returned to your email account.
Please note that we do not recomend adding a child's email address because the child's information is then not connected to the parent/guardian.
2) Please drill down to appropriate age group for current school year to register your children. There will be at least 2 points to submit credit card information for EACH CHILD as system now automatically renews the required USA Lacrosse membership (an incremental $30 for children and $55 for coaches) directly to USA Lacrosse AND then returns to complete the CMLAX registration. Receipt confirmations are returned via email.
Please note that even though your son's / daughter's US Lacrosse membership may be current, if it is due to expire in the middle of the CM Lax spring season, per US Lax rules, players' (and coaches') US lax membership is not allowed to lapse, even for a day, during the CM lax spring season. So, you will need to update your US lax membership in order to register.
Also, please note that some parents have experienced registration issues even after renewing their player's US Lax membership. In most cases, that situation is resolved by waiting 24 hours before trying to register in order to allow the US lax system to communicate with the CM lax website. If that does not work, please email Jeff Anderson ( email@example.com ) and Lawrence Morris ( firstname.lastname@example.org) with your player's US lax number. They will update the CM lax system with that info and then instruct to try registering again.
3) Please ensure parents are each listed as GUARDIANS with an active email and cell # and check "roster" button in order to receive communications of all games/practices/weather updates in Winter and Spring. All players must have parent(s) emails in their personal information or you will NOT receive players notifications of games or practices or coaches communications.
If you experience problems with your USA lacrosse member ID #during registration contact them directly at 410-235-6882. Or visit usalacrosse.com You MUST RENEW annually and a full 12 months is added to end date even if not expired. Once paid the expiration date will update and then send you back to cmlax section (click on link back to CMLax on upper left side of membership confirmation screen). This is a separate transaction.
Additionally, volunteer Coaches and Asst. Coaches will need to register separately in same manner above for each of the CMLAX programs (boys and/or girls) and obtain USA Lacrosse Coach ID.
Uniforms are required for Grades 3-8 ONLY. K-2nd graders only require a pinnie which will be distributed at the first practice if you do not already own one. Your registration fee now includes a pinnie for every player.
For 2023 we are excited to announce that our Boy's uniform has been updated and redesigned! We will be requiring the league (boys only) to purchase a NEW uniform. When you visit our online store, you can view the pieces required - jersey, shorts, and compression undershirt.
*We will be hosting a CMLax exclusive uniform fitting at Universal Lacrosse on Saturday, January 7th & 8th! Please come to this event for equipment discounts and to ensure that the uniform size you are ordering will be a good fit!
**All uniform orders must be placed by January 15th 2023**
Chester Mendam Lacrosse uses the Sports SignUp Play appas a platform to publish practice schedules and game information as well as to allow coaches to communicate with their team. Please follow the instructions below to set-up your child's team in this app.
1) Download the Sports SignUp Play App
2) Log in to it using your cmlax.org affiliated email address.
3) The app then searches for all sports league sites with which you have an affiliation. Select the CMLax.org site and use the password associated with your CM Lax account.